In the Mountain Home, AR area, owning a motorcycle can be a great idea. Not only are these fun vehicles to own and ride, but they are also efficient and give you a quick way to get around town. If you are a motorcycle owner in this part of the state, having the proper insurance for it is very important.
There are various advantages that come with having a motorcycle insurance plan:
Cover Your Asset
An important reason for anyone to get insurance for their motorcycle is so they can cover their assets. If you want to purchase and own a motorcycle, there are a lot of costs that go into the purchase and maintenance of it. If you continue to carry a full motorcycle plan, it will give the protection you need to replace and repair the motorcycle in the future if you incur a covered loss.
Liability Risk Mitigation
It would also be a good option to have a motorcycle to reduce your risk of being liable for financial damages. There is always going to be a chance that you could cause an accident when using a motorcycle and it will be your responsibility to cover any damage associated with it. Due to this, having insurance is a necessity as it will provide the support you need to cover these claims.
Give Us A Call
If you are going to invest in a motorcycle, you will want to know that you are purchasing an ideal plan for your situation. A great way to ensure you are making a wise choice is by calling Affordable Insurance Inc in Mountain Home, AR. The insurance pros with Affordable Insurance Inc understand how valuable and necessary this coverage is. They can then give any support you need to build a new plan to protect your motorcycle.
Motorcycles are amazing vehicles to ride, but they do come with their own risks. You can protect your motorcycle against many of these risks with a motorcycle insurance policy. To get your ride covered, call us at Affordable Insurance Inc in Mountain Home, AR.
As with auto insurance, motorcycle insurance comes in a number of coverage types. Liability coverage includes both bodily injury liability and property damage liability. If you were to cause an accident to another party with your motorcycle, your liability coverage would pay for the resulting bills up until your policy’s maximum is reached. This is an incredibly important insurance to have, as it protects you against lawsuits filed against you and other financial problems. It is also required to have both bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage for motorcycles in Arkansas.
Comprehensive and Collision Insurance
You can also choose to get comprehensive insurance, which covers the bike for damage and loss that is not due to a collision. Many different risks are included in this coverage, and it can help you to get back on the road faster after an incident that causes motorcycle loss or damage. There is also collision insurance. This covers the damage to your motorcycle if there is an accident that is your fault. It can also include bodily injury coverage, which pays for your resulting medical bills after an accident. You can also choose to get coverage for underinsured and uninsured motorists who cause an accident with your bike.
Get Your Motorcycle Policy
Don’t drive your motorcycle without having the appropriate coverage for it, including the minimums required by the state. To find out more about motorcycle coverage, give us a call today at Affordable Insurance Inc in Mountain Home, AR to talk with an insurance agent.
Motorcyclists know that riding gives them a freedom that driving a car just can’t match. But the best riders also know that motorcycles require more focus to operate and don’t provide the same protections cars do in the event of a crash. The best riders also take great care in all situations, whether they’re in heavy traffic on highway 62 or 65, stuck in the rain or just taking a quick ride on a perfect day.
If your habits aren’t as safe as they could be, or if you’re new to motorcycling, don’t worry! Instead, take time to improve. The quick safety tips below are a great place to start.
Want more? Check out the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (http://www.msf-usa.org) or the American Motorcyclist Association (www.americanmotorcyclist.com).
Remember to give us at Affordable Insurance a call at 870-425-6079 when you need to get coverage for your bike (or your home or auto, boat or more)! Affordable Insurance located in Mountain Home, Arkansas; Harrison, Arkansas and Flippin, Arkansas
First things first
- Wear proper safety gear and, most importantly, a helmet – no matter how short your trip may be.
- Make sure you can be seen by other motorists. Make it easier for them by wearing reflective clothing, always using turn signals (and perhaps hand signals as well) and keeping your headlight on.
- Even when taking the above precautions, stay alert and assume that other drivers don’t see you — especially at intersections and when making lane changes or passing.
- Be patient. Don’t tailgate, and if someone is tailgating you, get out of their way.
- Don’t ride after drinking or taking any medications that could impair your abilities.
Riding at night
- Again, make sure you’re visible — particularly at dusk. Consider upgrading your headlight or adding other lights to your ride. Is your bike black? What about your clothing? Both will make you more difficult to see at night.
- Your vision needs to be clear, so keep your visor or goggles clean and free from scratches. If you don’t use face or eye protection, consider it.
- Carry a flashlight or other emergency gear with you so a mechanical problem doesn’t leave you stranded — and invisible — on the side of a dark road.
- Keep rain and cold-weather gear handy. Riding isn’t just more enjoyable when you’re warm and dry — it’s safer, too.
- Use extreme caution when it first begins to rain, as the roads are most slick at that point. Pull over and wait if necessary. It’s better to be late than ride in unsafe conditions.
We wish that all of your rides could be on sunny days with wide-open roads, but we know that’s not going to happen. So think about safety every time you start up your bike! Let Affordable Insurance help you with your motorcycle insurance coverage, call us today 870-425-6079