If you are shopping for a new vehicle for your family it is likely that your top priorities are safety, comfort, affordability, style, and performance. Keep reading to learn helpful tips for choosing the right vehicle for your family.
If you are shopping for a small family vehicle, your options are limitless. Although you will want to avoid vehicles with limited trunk space or poor safety reports, you’ll have a large selection of affordably priced sedans, wagons, and SUVs to choose from. When shopping for a vehicle, it is important to first decide what are your must haves. For most people shopping for a family vehicle safety, reliability, roominess, and comfort will be your top priorities.
Shopping for a new vehicle has never been easier with online resources in abundance. From authoritative websites to blogs, you’ll have no trouble creating a shortlist of the vehicles you are interested in. The car buying process has long been fraught with headaches and frustrations – usually because of pushy car salespeople. Luckily, you can now do much of the shopping online and can even purchase a vehicle through websites like Carvana. When you’ve narrowed down your vehicle list, it’s now time to research the available models and trim options which can be done from the manufacturer’s website. Next, don’t overlook doing a test drive as this is the one and only opportunity to drive the vehicle before buying it.
Buying a new car should be exciting and at Affordable Insurance Inc in Mountain Home, AR we want to support you in that process. Once you’re ready to make a purchase, give us a call and we’ll walk you through your auto insurance options.
Purchasing the auto insurance that is right for you can be confusing, especially for first-time buyers. By learning the basics on how to get the most for your money, you can save on your auto insurance and feel confident you have adequate coverage. Affordable Insurance, a leading provider of auto and homeowners insurance, offer these tips to lead you in the right direction when you purchase your car insurance.
- Be a safe driver. Drivers with good driving records can save as much as 60 percent over drivers who cause accidents.
- Enroll in a driving class. Drivers who complete a state-approved defensive driving course, or drivers under the age of 21 who take a driver training course, could qualify for savings.
- Buy a car that includes safety features such as anti-lock brakes, alarms or other security features, airbags, and automatic seat belts.
- Choose a higher deductible (what you pay before your insurance policy kicks in), which can mean paying less for your policy.
- Eliminate unnecessary coverages. If you drive an older car with little cash value, consider eliminating “collision” or “comprehensive” coverage, which pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Insure more than one car with the same company, and you may be eligible for savings.
- Insure your car and home with the same company. You could save money if you have more than one type of policy with the same insurance company (for example, an auto policy and a homeowner’s policy). The more good business you give the company, the more valuable you are as a customer.
- Look for low-mileage discounts if you car pool or do not put a lot of miles on your car annually.
- Check for student discounts such as a good student credit for maintaining a B average, or if a driver in your household is living away at school and not driving as much.
- Buy a safer car that will cost less to repair and less to insure. Check crash-test reports, repair records and manufacturer recalls of any car you are considering. A consumer protection magazine can be very useful or check car sites on the Internet.
Established in 1995, Affordable Insurance is an independent insurance agency offering a full range of insurance products including AUTO, HOME, LIFE, HEALTH, BUSINESS.
For information and quotes on insurance coverage, please visit Affordable Insurance at one of our locations 635 Hwy 62 East Mountain Home, Arkansas; 816 East Main Street Flippin, Arkansas; 324 Highway 62 65 North, Harrison, Arkansas or call 870-425-6079.
Many drivers in Mountain Home, AR assume that their car insurance will have them covered if anything is stolen from their car. This is a common misunderstanding, but the truth is that it’s actually your home insurance that will protect your belongings through the off-premises policy. If you don’t own your home, these possessions may also be covered through renters insurance or condo insurance.
Any possessions that your car insurance will cover will be permanent fixtures in the car, and only if your auto insurance policy is updated to reflect those additions. If you put expensive leather seat covers in your car, for instance, and let your auto insurance provider know about it, that would be added to the car’s total value and would be covered by your insurer as long as you have the appropriate policies.
If a Blu-Ray player is stolen from your back seat, on the other hand, that’s going to be handled by your home, renters, or condo insurance provider. Your auto insurance provider will cover your car through collision and comprehensive, and they will cover damages for which you are held responsible through liability. The possessions inside your car are going to be covered by another insurance policy.
If you have any questions or looking to get coverage for your car in Mountain Home, AR, get in touch with Affordable Insurance Inc. At Affordable Insurance Inc., the idea is to connect drivers with a great policy at a price they’ll like. Call or get in touch through the website and see what we can do for you.
Affordable Insurance Inc. serves the Mountain Home, AR community by helping residents find insurance coverage. We strive to make sure that our clients find policies that align with their needs. Our success was built on providing quality service with integrity.
Why Commercial Insurance Is An Asset
As an Arkansas small business owner, you must protect your investment. Commercial insurance covers your business against potential damages to your physical property, as well as your equipment. The policy also covers your business against potential liability risks. You will be protected if one of your customers is injured on the premises. Workers’ compensation protects your business if an injury in the workplace occurs. If professional transportation is an important part of your business, consider the benefits of commercial auto insurance.
Commercial policies provide similar coverage to traditional policies. You will be covered if your business vehicles suffer damages due to a collision. You will also be protected if you are a victim of theft. Liability coverage protects you if your business vehicle causes damage to someone else’s property.
You can get comprehensive coverage to protect your vehicle against the risks of natural disasters, such as tornados or fires. The policy also covers your vehicle if someone vandalizes it. Uninsured motorist coverage protects your vehicle if you are involved in a collision with another driver who is not insured. During emergencies, commercial auto policies provide security. If you are having engine troubles or a flat tire, you can ask for roadside assistance. You are also covered if you need towing services.
Affordable Insurance Inc. Will Help You Secure The Future Of Your Business
Visit our website today to learn more information about commercial insurance.